5 Amazing Things Everyone Needs To Know About The Clitoris
The clitoris is an amazing body party – it wields a lot of power. There are also a lot of things that both women and men don’t really know about the clitoris. This is why the clitoris is one of the most mysterious body parts – on top of being one of the most powerful. Ladies can tell you: tell an inexperienced man to go down on you and he’ll slop around down there until you tell him to stop, but if you teach him where the clitoris is, he’ll go down on you for hours with non-stop pleasurable delight. Here are five things everyone needs to know about the clitoris.
- The clitoris has more nerve endings than any other body part. This is why it’s so damn sensitive. In fact, the clitoris has way more nerve endings than the male penis. Where the penis has only a couple thousand nerve endings, the clitoris has over 8,000. That’s a lot of orgasm power.
- The clitoris is also the only organ on the human body that has one singular function: sexual pleasure. Guys don’t even have an organ reserved solely for sexual pleasure. This is why the clitoris is so unique, because through evolution, for some reason nature decided that women would be granted with an organ reserved solely for orgasms. Sounds like a pretty good deal.
- About 75% of women can only reach climax by stimulation of the clitoris. This should give many guys a sigh of relief, because it is important for some guys to know that they aren’t doing anything wrong, they just aren’t stimulating the right parts. If a woman can’t get off during sex, try stimulating her clitoris – use a vibrator if you have to.
- The clitoris is like an iceberg. No, it’s not cold and it wouldn’t cause a boat to crash, but there is definitely more than meets the eye. Many people believe that the clitoris is a simple little organ on the outside of the vagina, but the clitoris actually takes up a large portion of the vaginal structure. In fact, the clitoral head and hood is only about a quarter of the entire thing.
- Many people believe that the clitoris is the female counterpart to the male penis. However, the clitoris actually came first. You see, when it comes to the miracle of life, everybody starts out with something that resembles a clitoris – and depending on which way the wind is blowing, the clitoris can either bloom into a penis or stay the way it is. The rest is history, or biology, as they say.
When it comes down to it, the clitoris is a powerful organ – an organ that should be paid closer attention to. These days it’s all about the g-spot, but we should never forget the clit. By appreciating the clitoris, both men and women can enjoy sex more. Also, women can feel more pleasure and confidence in bed, which can in turn make the man feel more confident too – all the right ingredients for a healthy sexual experience and sex life.
image is a copyrighted photo of the model