Top 5 Signs He Is Cheating On You
You don’t want to believe it, but he may be cheating on you. You might not know with whom or when or where, but there are some definite ways to find out if. It’s one of the hardest and most hurtful things to be cheated on, but remember that knowing is half the battle.
Perhaps you’ll comprise and perhaps you’ll be stronger in the end. Here are the top 5 signs he is cheating on you. If you marked 3 out 5 you should probably confront him.
- Mysterious texts – if he is getting texts at strange hours – usually after nine pm and in the middle of the night – it’s a bad sign. Those are probably booty calls. One way to tell for sure is if he looks around when he checks his phone or tilts his phone sideways when he is next to you. That means he doesn’t want you to see the text.
- Weird excuses for coming home late for work. Too many excuses can be a bad thing. When he starts telling you that the boss is nagging him to finish a big project and the project is taking 5 months – something is up. Unless he’s an architect working on a high profile account, no project takes 5 months!
- Friend from high school – this can be a brazen one. If a mysterious girl shows up that says is a friend from high school, this can be a bad sign. He likes his little side fling so much that he is starting to bring her around the house. Ask her little questions about her age. If things don’t line up this is suspicious.
- Little red stains. Little red stains might start appearing on his collar, the bottom of his shirt and around the waist of his pants. It might not be a full lipstick mark, but it’s definitely something – usually the trace of someone trying to cover up lipstick marks. Ask him nicely what theses stains are and if he fumbles he’s been caught.
- Weird perfume smells – if he comes home and you start suspecting he might have been out with someone else, make sure to smell his fingers, neck and even passenger seat of the car. If there is a distinct and foreign perfume smell he’s basically been caught red handed.
Remember, these signs aren’t sure fire so you don’t want to go jumping the gun. The best thing to do in this situation is to maintain a sense of calm, build up the evidence and then confront him. Once the cards are stacked against him then show him your deck. It’s best not to have a silly poker face when you don’t have a full house.
image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)